The Benefits of Electric
• Sustainability – future-proofing vintage cars
• Safety – performance informatics, remote monitoring
• Reliability – fewer parts, electric vehicle, updated components
• Style/ego – a new level of high-worth self-expression
• Carbon footprint – no emissions, no greenhouse gases, no fossil fuels used, regenerative braking
• Minimal maintenance – from 100+ parts to under a dozen energy conserving EV rotating components
• Retain authenticity – hard to detect conversion by novice; retain original driving feel/sound
• Drive-ability – car is always ready to go even if it’s been sitting a while
Clean, green and fun driving machines. It’s no secret that electric cars are the cleanest form of personal transportation available today. With literally ZERO emissions. And E-Drive Retro brings back the FUN and STYLE into the driving experience too! No need to be doomed to driving a glorified ‘Golf Cart’ just because it’s the sustainable thing to do….
E-Drive Retro removes decades-old fossil fuel drivetrains composed of literally hundreds of moving, mechanical parts, replacing them with less than a dozen, highly reliable, energy conserving EV rotating components, all digitally controlled for efficiency and driving responsiveness.
It also takes far less energy to professionally convert an existing car than it does to produce even a modern ‘green’ car from scratch. Therefore, e-Drive Retro not only represents arguably the most beautiful and iconic EV’s in the world, but also those with the least negative impact on our environment, leaving the smallest environmental footprint possible.
With e-Drive Retro, you get pure plug-in ready technology with no internal combustion power + no use of any fossil fuels = no greenhouse gas emission. And, what’s more e-Drive Retro’s converted cars are 100% EV compliant with zero emissions regulations around the world. Imagine being able to drive your revitalized classic through the city once again (even in those cities banning non-zero emission cars) while its fossil-fueled siblings are doomed to sit unused and unseen under covers in garages someplace!